Tuesday, April 04, 2006

OBSCENELY LONG POST.

First off I gotta give props to Mike Spinner, who let me stay at his crib for like 2 weeks this winter and basically got me back into riding everyday, he won some contest or something which I guess was a pretty big deal. Peep game:



And as long as I'm giving Spinner props, I should shout out his heterosexual life partner, Steve-o and post this video which is on the BMX PLUS site from some road trip Steve did:

http://www.bmxplusmag.com/mt5%20day1%20clip.mov

Next up, your dude Glenn PP hit me up with some videos to put up here ( in case you're new he's the dude who made most of the Ride videos in recent memory along with the BASE video and a bunch of other stuff I'm forgetting ).

First, this is the intro from Digital Interface. It's super well edited and has some crazy riding ( that video was pretty good too and if you buy it you can see Kevin Porter do about 10,000 manual to nowhere 180s ).



Second this is the Volume promo video for the new video which isn't out yet. I thought I'd take this time to copy and paste Blackman's Myspace about me section since he's got a few crazy clips in this video:

"Im real street smart nigga with a lot hustle in my heart and plus i ride bmx bikes crazy like i smoke bud crazy and that all day everday and all my peoples call me black man and plus if these myspace girls want get pumped off holla at the baby"

Ain't that the truth. This is the video:



Okay and lastly this is a rap video that Glenn did featuring Edwin as a drug dealer chasing after some dude. Will Taubin made the beat.



OK and as long as I'm posting non-BMX videos, I'm going to assume that for a second you are all Dip Set fans. Here's Jim Jones talking crazy about life in Harlem:



and here's the preview for Cam'ron's new movie which should be out soon:



OK and finally, if you've made it this far into the post you're clearly dedicated to my website and I thank you, some guy Tony Sanchez sent me these two parts which are worth checking out:





( The second one is probably the better one although there's a real good rail to barspin in the first one ).

OK and I guess that's it. Remember to keep sending me stuff and keep doing tricks on your bikes.

0 comments: