Saturday, June 17, 2006

I'm focused, man.

YO. First thing I'd like to ask, is if I made THE COME UP shirts who would buy them? I'm thinking of making like 50 and selling them on here. I have an artist in mind who is totally dope. Anyway, comment or email/myspace me if you want one so I can make sure to have your size ready. I'll post about it again before I actually do this, if I do do this, with the design.



Second up, some kid read my fucking mind and sent me one of my favorite video parts of all time. Edwin's bonus section from the Etnies DVD. Unfortunately I'm having a hard time finding the embeded link text to post so I'm just going to have to post the link.

Edwin's Bonus Part from the Etnies DVD



This is Mark Larkin doing a curved wallride to one footed table. Word to mother. Check out more here: www.farleysphotography.blogspot.com">farley photography



Phil Bartlett. I'm into it.



Perspectives BMX Trailer. Very good stuff.



HELLO CRUMLISH....

Nathan Powell

This video of Nathan Powell is good although it clearly disobeys my anti-go team in bmx videos legislature which I passed a few weeks ago.

http://www.dftu.com/chuckfuckinnorris.wmv

That's a DFTU edit which isn't done loading yet but I'm sure will be worth watching.

HOLLA AT ME.

0 comments: