Sunday, May 07, 2006

CHEA.



I went to the Bulldog Bikes video premiere last night with my room mate Dietrech. It was a great time, the video was solid, Jimmy Mack was on some shit ( he paid for free hot dogs and pretzels and drinks for everyone ) and there was just a good vibe. I never drink but I slammed a 40 and drank 3 glasses of Don P. Pretty much everyone who you see riding in the city was there.

Check out the Bulldog website here if you're interested: http://www.bulldogbikesworldwide.com/home/home.html

and cop the video off the site or from Dans or something if you want ( buy it for Brad Simms' part alone. His last trick is going to be on every midwest park rat's sub-rail trick list by the end of the month ).

I looked around on bmxboard and didn't see any good videos. I never posted this though:



Old Animal commercial which you'll probably only find interesting if you've never heard Mobb Deep before ( by the way, cop the new album just so my nigga 50 doesn't starve to death ).

SEND ME MORE VIDEOS.

GONZ INTERVIEW COMING SOME TIME IN 2009

STAY GAY 2006

0 comments: