Wednesday, May 03, 2006

WHAT UP.

I just got back from Philly yesterday. I went there for 5 days with my good friend Tardif. We rode a lot, ate a lot, I creeped on some girls... It was a good time. At one point I got to see Tom White and Rat Kid totally kill some Philly street too which was pretty cool. Now I'm back in NYC, nahmean.

First off this is a link to a bunch of full length videos. Most are a year old or older. Road fools 12 & 13, the first two animal videos, FBM - All Time Low, tons of good ones.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=bmx+duration%3Along&page=1&lv=0&so=0

Balls deep. If you haven't seen the Cam'ron movie KILLA SEASON you can peep the entire thing here. Check it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2847091999675761842&q=killa%20season&pl=true

So fucking funny. And what would a Come Up update be without a zillion fucking youtube links? I'm not even going to write descriptions, if I put it here, it's worth watching.







( Actually I gotta point out that this one above here is fucking awesome. I love that Matt Skaggs kid. )

More to come...

0 comments: