Monday, July 10, 2006

GET IT.

I'm back in Nashua right now, not riding because my knee is still fucked up, but I am having a good time hanging out poolside, not having a job and trying to not eat as much bread. I banged out this little fuck I've been dying to maim for a while and left him on the ground leaking like a faucet, so that was definetly worth 4 hours on the Fung Wah. I'm headed back to NYC wednesday morning, then like 6 bmx kids from Mass are coming down to ride for the weekend and stay at my place, followed by Evan and 2 other kids getting here from Florida as soon as they leave. Evan is an awesome photographer and I really want to do this gap to wallride for him but I'm doubtful of if my knee will be working good enough to do it. Either way, that's a lot of time spent on my bike which I need more of.

I'm really struggling to find good shit to post these days. You 'mo's are lazy.



This is that dude Matt crashing and nearly dying at the second Bone Deth. I know there is a good video of Bone Deth that was posted on bmxboard a month or so ago but I can't find it. Somebody should definetly email me that link.



Edwin's part from the first ever FIT video. I've always loved this part because a) the rest of the video sucked hard in comparison and b) it didn't seem like he put a ton of effort into it, he was just flowing around doing shit on road trips but it still came out so dope. Definetly a classic if you ask me.



Some of you are probably too young to have seen the Demolition video. Well Rooftop came pretty hard in it. There's some skatepark filler shit, but at the end he puts some serious shit down. Check it out.



I'll pretty much post anything with a Young Buck song in it. I have no idea how old this is but it's an FBM promo thing with footage from a bunch of trips.

All you broke ass niggas gon' hate,

BLAM

0 comments: