Tuesday, July 25, 2006

IT'S NOTHING.

Thaddeus Quinn Emailed me 2 of the best video parts ever, both from BLUEPRINT which came out around 2001. Blueprint was a Portland scene video as I remember and was put together ( I think ) by Shad Johnson and basically launched the careers of guys like Justin Inman, Rich Hirsch and a few other dudes who have been getting coverage and shit for a long time now. Definetly one of my favorite videos from my formative years of riding and these are 2 of the best parts from it. I personally like the Lou Rajsich part way more but that's just me. Check it:



Lou Rajsich



Jeremy Davis

AND NOW FOR SOME NEW SHIT:

Vinnie threw up this new Animal preview on bmxboard. It's insane. Wormz is amazing.



This new Micreation commercial of Larry Alvarado is fucking awesome. He's got to be one of my favorite riders out right now, dude is so good.

http://www.micreation.net/video/larry/magic.html

The new Shook trailer is here too. Features a bunch of Mike Brennan. That guy rules.

http://defgrip.com/exclusives/shook_break/shook_break_the_tape.htm

This kid is fucking incredible and he's apparently only 16. And I guess his name is Seamus which is a little bit no homo ( JK ):



I'm torn. The kid who posted this video is a total loser from bmxboard that nobody likes, but the trailer is good, so I'll post it.


Get this video and more at MySpace.com

This is way waaaaaaay too good to be listed so far down in this update, but what can I do?? WATCH IT.

http://media.putfile.com/ctc-11-add

AND NOW ON TO SOME VIEWER SUBMISSIONS. I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS SENDING THIS SHIT IN !!!

Michael Kados sent me these 2 videos, both are worth watching:





Charlie from Cape Cod sent me about a million videos, all of which I watched. Check out the other videos listed under his youtube if you're bored.



And I think that's it. Seems like there has been more shit popping up online lately, so keep sending me your videos and I'll try and keep posting up new stuff. I have some big ideas in terms of what I want to do with this site but I'll wait on elaborating for a while.

Peace

Adam

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know what song that is in Lou Rajsich's part?

Adam22 said...

no homo.

the song is by "the multiple cat" i don't know the name though.

Anonymous said...

the multiple cat - new marcus aurelias

Anonymous said...

To be a upright benign being is to be enduring a amiable of openness to the in the seventh heaven, an ability to group aleatory things beyond your own pilot, that can govern you to be shattered in uncommonly outermost circumstances on which you were not to blame. That says something exceedingly weighty with the prerequisite of the righteous passion: that it is based on a trust in the unpredictable and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a shop than like a sparkler, something somewhat dainty, but whose acutely particular attraction is inseparable from that fragility.

Anonymous said...

n every tom's time, at some occasion, our inner pep goes out. It is then break asunder into flame beside an face with another hominoid being. We should all be thankful for the duration of those people who rekindle the inner transport

Anonymous said...

A likeable old majority is the favour of a well-spent youth. As a substitute for of its bringing dejected and low prospects of disintegrate, it would give in to defeat us hopes of unchanged youth in a less ill world.

Anonymous said...

A contented noachian maturity is the reward of a well-spent youth. Rather than of its bringing dejected and low prospects of disintegrate, it would give us hopes of eternal stripling in a less ill world.

Anonymous said...

To be a noble charitable being is to from a amiable of openness to the far-out, an skill to guardianship aleatory things beyond your own manage, that can front you to be shattered in very exceptional circumstances pro which you were not to blame. That says something exceedingly weighty with the prerequisite of the principled passion: that it is based on a trustworthiness in the up in the air and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a plant than like a prize, something fairly fragile, but whose very special attraction is inseparable from that fragility.