Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Pro-Homo.

I'M BACK. MISTER MAGIC CITY.

Allright, I know I've been slacking on the updates but I've been very busy with poker and shit. I gotta hold it down though and this blog is not going anywhere since I still get messages all the time telling me how much they like it. Anyways let's get into it:


Get this video and more at MySpace.com

Track 3 Preview Video.



Dope street video that some dude sent me a LONG time ago which I forgot to post.

http://www.defgrip.com/POYNTER.jpg

Def Grip did an awesome Kyle Poynter interview that you can check out right there. That site rules and I wish I had the time or energy to make The Come Up as good as theirs.


Get this video and more at MySpace.com

This new RIDE video seems like an awesome idea and the preview is sick. I'm very excited to see this.


Get this video and more at MySpace.com

Check out that video and then check out dude's blog here: http://www.gobacktobedbmx.blogspot.com/



I have no idea if this is new or not but I'd watch it if I were you.

And I guess that's it. Send me more shit so I have more shit to post next time. HOLLA.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow how does blackman stay alive... the crash at the start looked pretty bad.