Thursday, January 11, 2007

Cuban Linx 01/11/06

My girl's laptop has a wireless connection, so here's a quick update:

( Note: Right click on these links and choose "Open link in a new window/tab" or else it will open in the frame. )

Chad Shackelford interview.
Where he claims he doesn't ride anymore?

Crandall hit me up to let me know that FBM will be manufacturing Creedence's frames from now on. In case you didn't know, Creedence is a New Hampshire based bike company who sponsor Nutter, Josh Heino, Brian Hunt and is run by Clint Reynolds. I will hopefully get an interview done with Clint real soon for the site.

Crazy video from the Fit site of Josh Betley and some other dudes riding street in Arizona.


Video interview with Harrison from Defgrip that this shitty Mac won't play.

New Hoffman site.

This update would be so much better if I was on my home computer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam, set the target frame for links to new?

Alistair

Adam22 said...

i dunno. there's some html i usually just copy and paste in, but i don't have it with me. i'll be back in a couple days.