Friday, December 08, 2006

GETTING GUAP.



( Frank shot by Keith from Ride LI. This is one of my local spots near my apartment and he shot this the other day while I was showing them around. Real fun session. Make sure to check his site because this pixelated version of the picture doesn't do his work justice. )


The results of the first official Come Up poll are in!




407 votes later, here we are. The results are pretty obvious, DIG is the people's magazine. Everyone who talked to me about it from Blackman to Dave Breen says that they like the artistic flair of DIG along with the large format and top quality pictures. Ride UK takes a somewhat distant second ( although it did get my vote ). Ride USA which has been shit on for years for being too corporate and poorly written takes third, not too suprisingly. BMX Plus aka the retarded red headed step child of BMX magazines takes a very not suprising last place with 11 votes, the majority of which I assume were mis-clicks or the result of BMX Plus employees themselves voting ( that is fraud and you will be prosecuted ).

I'll have another poll up by the end of the day as well as my hot new Robbie Morales interview.

0 comments: