Friday, December 08, 2006

NYC IS STILL ON TOP.

I saw a bunch of stuff online tonight that reminded me of how great NYC is.



New AM:PM trailer courtesy of Joe. Big James is a monster on his bike.



Another AM:PM edit. Watching Marlon manual through traffic is a lot more enjoyable than watching most of these hacks out there do bunnyhop whips.



New Prototype edit featuring Marlon, Wormz, Rone and the rest of their crew.



Check out this shirt courtesy of Fit. Robbie is straight out of Long Island and "streets is talking" is a Jay Z song, so don't ask me what a California based bike company has to do with the 5 boroughs you bastards. Cop it from Dans right here.

Now all I need is for someone to upload Will Taubin's parts from DQYDJ and the Base video so I can show all these new jacks what street is all about and I'll be happy. HIT ME UP!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

manual through traffic was bad ass

Anonymous said...

damn played em