Thursday, November 02, 2006

6 Questions with Mike Hoder

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Like it or not, Mike Hoder is one of the most exciting street riders doing it today. Pretty much every time I see coverage of him it's something crazy and whether you show love or not, everyone's got something to say about him. Peep game:


1) What does the term "came up" mean to you? A lot of people stay hating on the whole concept of it.


To me that shit means came up. If you're coming up on money, drugs, free bikes, shoes, you know anything. That mother fucka came up.

2) Are your pegs gone for good?


Yeah, I think their gone forever. I was never really good with them anyway so why ride them? I can do ten times more tricks without them than I could with them. Pegs are wack!!!!

3) You and Davey Watson both got the cover of Ride within a couple of months of each other. Why is the north west pumping out so many bangers??

Yeah, me and Dwatts were siked on that shit but we gotta just keep it comin' from this point. We also both got 7 page interviews comin out in Ride UK so be ready. And why does the northwest keep having banger after banger, 'cause everyone out here no one really knows about, so we got to just pump them out until the NW blows up. We keepin' our motha fuckin heads up.

4) Blackman told me you and him have a joint-venture popping off called STREET KILLAZ. Can you speak on what that might entail?


Yeah this street killaz thing bouts ta pop off real hard so I suggest everyone watch out for that shit. And I got one thing very important to say, if you're a hater on Blackman that's fucked up 'cause you know he puts in his work and he does bigger and better shit than most of you bitch bike riders out there so quit hatin', punks. Keep it comin', Blackman 'cause I got your back.

5) I don't think many people have got a chance to see it yet, but the Facad video just dropped. Are you happy with how your part came out? What are you working on next? I haven't seen it yet but I'm anxious to.


Yes, of course the Facad video, yeah I'm real happy with how my part came out and the whole video. I just tried to make my part who I am and it worked but I was just fuckin' around in it, but watch out cause I promise my next part is gonna top that by ten. And for other videos I am working on the Goods video, and the "Came Up" video, and the next Facad video........

6) Why does your Myspace have a picture of you punching some kid in the face, in an empty swimming pool with boxing gloves on?

Because out here we have little jams where everyone meets up at a time and just shreds the little skateparks. And then we drink and that turns into boxing each other. But yeah that is a good friend of mine Andrew Carpenter and no one will ever fight him cause he is one crazy ass mother fucker so I did that day and thats how it turned out.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo vanilla, kick it one time boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i fukkin love mike hoder