Saturday, November 04, 2006

VIDEO OVERLOAD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The other day I rode Manhattan with Skinny, Boo Juw and Keith from RIDE LI and Keith took a bunch of pictures of Skinny and Boo Juw killing it. Keith's pictures are dope and so is his site, so check it out. Skinny has been filming hard for the Volume video for the past few weeks and he said it might even be out by Christmas.





Straight out of Philly, this is the Status Quo trailer. This is seriously pretty incredibly good.



The other day I brought you flat ground tailwhips from Russia, well now we have crooked grinds straight out of AFRICA. BMX is world wide, that's for sure. Word up to Denton and the clothing company he rides for, BLOOD SHOT INK.



My jaw dropped a couple times while watching this video preview. Nothing better than a bunch of dudes nobody's heard of riding super hard. If you're thinking "Gee, I've never seen any of those spots before" ( like me ), it's because this shit is out of Canada and New Zealand. WORLD WIDE.



I don't remember where I know Chris Hervan's name from but this video is so good. I guess it was supposed to make it into Fit Life but didn't for whatever reason. So many good moves in there.



This is Charlie B's "November Edit". Check this one out, STR8 OUTTA CAPE COD.

Ride put up one of those things where they post a bunch of old pictures from the magazine. I wasn't very interested when I first looked at the link since most of the pictures were of trails and racing until I realized that this is Josh Stricker:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

LOL. Not to shit on him or anything. I remember when I looked at magazines and every picture that wasn't street involved an outfit somewhat like this.

The Board is going strong. Almost 200 members after basically 24 hours online. Plus Ryan Sher signed up, what are you waiting for?

Click here to comment on this post.

0 comments: