Friday, November 03, 2006

THAT WAS THE DAY EVERYTHING CHANGED...........

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Alright motherfuckers, The Come Up Board is finally here. It's still under heavy duty construction but the basic idea is there. Here's why I started it and why I think you should post in it:

1) THERE ARE NO GOOD BMX MESSAGEBOARD. I ain't kidding. On BMXBoard you have to spend 12 bucks to sign up. On Bike Guide you need to have a certified email address ( read: one you paid for ). Admittedly, those are the only boards I've ever really checked out, but what good is a board you have to pay money to sign up on? I know a lot of people will continue to post there out of habit, it's old and familiar but it's a new day, and BMX needs a new board.

2) It will make commenting on The Come Up posts much easier. Instead of the current, sort of shitty pop up comment box, you can log onto the board and comment there instead. Don't worry, I'll put links at the end of each post to make it simple for you to go straight to the board.

3) Ask your favorite riders questions. When I do an interview with a rider, you'll be able to post your questions for them and either they will answer you or I'll do my best to get them to give me their answers to post. Ya dig? Steve-o allready signed up, and he's about as pro as it gets.

4) It will be fun. Trust me, once this shit gets going you'll enjoy it more than those other boards.

So do me a favor and sign up, post something, make a thread, whatever. There will be a fucking ton of changes to the board over the next few weeks, but if you sign up now it will encourage more people to sign up etc etc. Get down.


Comment on this post by clicking here.


EDIT: AS I AM GOING TO BED, THE SITE ISN'T WORKING. NO CLUE WHY. HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE BACK UP SOON BUT IF NOT, I'LL FIGURE IT OUT.

0 comments: