Thursday, November 02, 2006

STEVE DFTU GETS A JOB

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Steve DFTU ( is DFTU dead? ) is officially the Lotek UK team manager. Congrats bro. I guess this means that some UK dudes will be repping for Hirsch's brand but I'm not sure who yet.



This picture of Steve-o doing an up-rail to hard way 180 is off of the GRINDSTATE site which is probably the second best BMX blog going at this time ( you're looking at the best one right now, bitch ass nigga ). Def bookmark that shit. He's also got a good interview with Tyrone Williams up right now too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blackman is going to be on Fuel on TV tonight at 10, or so he says. I don't know what the fuck he's going to be doing, but he says it's going down. Almost makes me wish I had a TV. Also look at that long ass smith up there.



NOTK trailer. In my white tee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DFTU aint dead big boss, shits just startin. Battle Royale USA going down for sure this time

Anonymous said...

wut duz NOTK stand fo?

Anonymous said...

dat mans looks drunk yo