Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Get Down Or Lay Down.



Nick C from Team Hater Mixtapes. Check out this section from their upcoming mixtape here:




Also see that rail that Nick is toothpicking above? I heard Eric Holley barspinned into a rail ride down it on Road Fools 15. Yup.

Dave Friemuth is off of Macneil I guess. As well as some other dudes?

Here's the new cover of Cream magazine, which has pictures of a bunch of the Animal team. Scans, anyone?

Speaking of Animal, Skinny is off of Bulldog and on Volume. He never answered my questions I was going to post either :(.

I never checked it until a few days ago, but the Bad Timing blog is definetly a good read.

Interview with one of my favorite rappers, Beanie Sigel.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that rail is in my hometown, and it is sick