Sunday, September 17, 2006

Video Update 9/17/06



Ride put together a really cool retrospective with some of their old pictures of riders from NYC. It is awesome.

Yellow Snow Productions sent me a sick trailer for a video they are working on. Chris Wilson is a footage machine.




I never thought that I would enjoy a bike video that was seemingly filmed with a microscopic camera inserted inside an elderly man's dick, but somehow this is pretty dope regardless. Rider's name is Matt Desson.



Trailer for some new video, I don't really know what it's called but it looks good.

Rick Thorne weighs in at the FAT site. I have absolutely no idea what the fuck he's talking about, so that's pretty funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

manual to 360? what!?!?! i know people have done it before, but that one was like perfect.

Anonymous said...

chris and marcas got those on lock
hope everybody enjoys the video

ysp*06