Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A LITTLE BIT MORE BANKS JAM STUFF



I swear this is my last Brooklyn Banks Jam post. At least until I get another video for you.

Russ ( Not Eddie Roman ) wrote a long, complete and well done summary of the jam for Defgrip that you can read here.

Animal has a bunch of good pictures up taken by Matt ( including the one above which I like for some reason ) although Steve-o's smith rail is conspicuously missing.

Bonus:

Check out this ill video of Chris Savoy. I know I've been posting a lot of videos from kids you've never heard of lately, but I promise they've all been really good.


Get this video and more at MySpace.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

to much park and there was a lot of manuel to 180's but still a dec. video.

Anonymous said...

my fault for all the manual 180's that shit was fun though.

Adam22 said...

they might be a little played but it's still a real fun trick. actually i shouldn't say that since i haven't been able to do them in like a year.