Sunday, September 10, 2006

HUGE UPDATE



Mike Brennan, huge drop. I don't even know where this is exactly but I know it's in the vicinity of the banks. Lots more pics here.



Ride put together a retrospective of a ton of old photos of The Gonz. I'm stoked on it, lots of good memories for me in there since I've been sweating him since I was a kid. Check it out here.

I don't want to bum PROPS out too hard, but here is the LA scene report from issue 61 which just came out:



I have the following things to say about this scene report.

1) Best scene report I've probably ever seen.
2) Best section in Props in many years, possibly since the Ralph Sinisi interview.
3) Legit street flair.
4) I used to think I liked living in NYC but I think now I want to move to LA and just ride ledges and flat rails all day.
5) I used to think Adam Banton was gross but his interview in Props 60 and his clips in here have me convinced he's awesome.

In other news:

Kevin Robinson did a double flair.

My brother from another mother, 50 cent got arrested and it's on film right here.

I put up a new picture of Devil Feil on The Come Up's Myspace. Check it out, comment, and if you aren't friends with me yet you should definetly send me a friend request.

There has been a bunch of shit talking going on regarding why exactly Blackman ended up duking it out at the banks jam in the comments on my last entry. Check it out, it makes me feel popular when my entries get tons of comments.

And lastly a couple of video submissions from my loyal viewers.


Get this video and more at MySpace.com

Video part from this kid Jeff. This is really good.



Video trailer for "No Rhyme or Reason". This was rad, lots of big ass slam bars, good street and the return of the kickflip barspin. If you want to know more holla at this dude.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

props did a good job of making another boring as shit section.. hide in my tent tee.

Thosmas