Saturday, September 23, 2006

"I'm from where Nicky Barnes got rich as fuck..."

This Bad Timing trailer may or may not have been posted previously, but it's good so it's making a return visit:



This video from a bunch of UK kids is so dope. It's kinda long and not the best quality but the riding is really good. Check them out here after you watch it.



You can download the DFTU mixtape here. This is probably one of my favorite videos of all time even though it's only 12 minutes long. I got the link via BMX VIDS which is your one stop shop for video piracy if you're into that sort of thing.

Speaking of the DFTU crew, they are in Rotterdam. I guess. I don't know what that is or anything, but that's what Steve said. Also I should let you know that Steve's brother, not Steve himself is the one who uploaded the Gonz and Ratboy sections from Shutdown.

Apparenly Seth Kimbrough did a smith grind to hard 180 barspin on the Mean Streets which comes with Ride.

Garret Reynolds, bunnyhop 540.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The UK video is fucking sweet, those parks aren't particularly far from me, hopefully I'll ride them soon. I was super pumped to learn barspin hops after watching that but I pussed out, booo