Saturday, August 12, 2006

CRUMLISH



How did Crumlish get way better all of a sudden? This footage is so much better than everything else I've seen from him. That half cab over the wood thing was so awesome. Also I'm pretty sure Jim C is in there doing a gnarly wedge ride to gap barspin. Here's an excerpt from my upcoming interview with Charlie which will be in my print zine:


What is the status of the kickflip in 2006?



I think it's coming back, but if I see a kid on a pegless bike at the skatepark do a kickflip wearing a New Era hat, small shirt and girls pants, I might kill myself. I like the trick a lot though, I dunno why people are down on it... It's like a barspin with your feet.



How do you feel about the Godsmack song which plays on your brother's myspace? Don't you think that you might want to play a more active role in his life if he is so misled he is rocking out to Godsmack?


You have no idea. He insists he just likes the drummer, to which I told him that a lot of bands have good drummers and also good singers, guitar players, etc. I've gotten him off some worse shit though, one day my cousin took him to some rank hardcore show and I caught Bub listening to that band later on, he was like "Yo, their drummer is amazing!" and I pointed out how shitty everyone else in the band was... so back to Godsmack. He hates most of my music too so it's all good, I just want to get him to listen to more hip hop.

I would definetly not watch before 00:38 in this video if your parents are around. And even if you don't feel like watching the rest of it I would definetly reccomend you watch starting at 2:45 if you want a serious LOL.



I found Dave Mirra's part from Sentenced To Life on Youtube. Is that a Creed song?



Of course you could always just go here and download the whole thing.

0 comments: