Tuesday, August 22, 2006

" I'M POOR, NIGGA "



My buddy Chris ( who took the above photo ) from England visited NYC today and hung out with me at the Brooklyn Banks. He took photos of Nigel, Blackman and a few other locals, all of which I bet will come out dope. Check his site out here and I'll be sure to let you know when his NYC pictures are online.

There's some new footage of Cory Martinez on the Orchid site. That first wallride looks pretty much impossible.

New Orchid Brian Wizmerski ad. Goddamn.

Vinnie posted on BMXBoard saying that there is a Joe Tiseo jam on September 9th at the Brooklyn Banks. I'll be there. Here's the flyer.

Jeff Dupaul took this photo of this kinked rail by Brent Wargo. It was on the Ride site but they said someone else took it.

I honestly think bike checks are the gayest thing on earth but I really like Larry Alvarado so his interested me.

Lotek's fall line is up and it's way better than everyone else in BMX's as usual.


This video
is pretty dope. Mostly park but he's really good. I want to know if his last name is really Hardway.

I'm looking for anyone who has a collection of VHS BMX videos who wouldn't mind uploading a few crucial parts for this site... if you are able to do that I'd be super appreciative, myspace me or email me: heyshutupman@hotmail.com

TTYL!

0 comments: