Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A few things.



There are a ton of really good street photos ( and trails, and park ) on the Random BMX website, this one of "Ted" being one of them.

Check out this new webzine, Go Back To Bed. It's 14 pages and has a lot of good photographs and interesting articles about riding.

I have always wanted to see Ryan Corrigan's dick.

Brian Kachinsky interview.

New photo of The Gonz.

Someone myspaced me and told me to post a Cro Mags video. I don't want to let him down, so here ya go.



Edit: A few afterthoughts.

What the fuck is going on with Ryan's pubic hair?

And also on the RandomBMX site I found this huge assortment of photos of various street spots, some of them relatively mundane and some of them totally ridiculous. Definetly worth looking at.

3 comments:

Ryan C, said...

hell yea!
see this is why the come up rules, they actually listen to people.

Adam22 said...

thanks......... balls deep.

Anonymous said...

mmmm scrot