Saturday, August 19, 2006

I'M RIDING SPINNERS



Spinner won some contest. Although I am happy for him, I really wish he had kept his hair short. It's one thing to be a jew, it's another thing alltogether to be a jew with an afro.

"Mike Spinner was head, shoulders, and nappy afro above his competitors, however. His 540 tailwhip, double tailwhip, and double turndown 720 would have sealed the win, but he put the final nail in the coffin with a tailwhip 720, a trick never landed before in competition, amateur or otherwise. The pros watching on the sidelines cheered Mike on after a botched attempt, and let loose when he pulled it clean. There were rumors floating around before the comp that it was going to go down, so everyone was psyched to see it happen. “I landed my first 720 whip maybe a month ago,” said Mike after the contest. “It’s pretty scary, and I’ve never done it on a box this big. That was the fourth one I’ve rolled away from.”

0 comments: