Friday, August 04, 2006

Large Video Update



My buddy Matty jumping a sick rail gap down the street from my apartment.

NASTY is on S&M. I've never given a shit about dirt jumping but I've always been stoked on that guy's riding.

Nigel is riding for Mirra Co. It must be insane having Dave Mirra think you're good enough to ride for him, but the kid deserves it if you ask me.

The music is annoying and the quality isn't great, but the Second Grenade video looks like it's going to be pretty good. 720 tailtap to barspin on a sub box??



Gary Young in Drop The Hammer ( it has some gay ass ad for 10 seconds first ):



FBM North East Road trip:



Is Adam22 doing a print version of this blog? Yes I am haters. Hot interviews with The Gonz, Blackman, Tom White, the Peg Leg crew and more... I'll make sure to keep you all updated. Don't sleep.

0 comments: