Wednesday, August 30, 2006

FIRST COME UP SHIRT

I just purchased a new domain name ( www.thecomeupbmx.net ) and so to celebrate, I'm putting out the first THE COME UP shirt. It's a Blackman signature edition. The only way to get one is to order it from this site ( or the myspace ) and you only have a few days. This is a limited print run ( less than 100 ) so if you want it, act fast.



Here's how to get it if you want it:

1) Paypal. This is the easiest way. My paypal email is heyshutupman@hotmail.com , just send 12 bucks on that thing ( 10 for the shirt, 2 for shipping ).

2) Check. This is allright too, my shipping address is Adam22 / 3149 steinway st / astoria NY 11103.

3) Cash. It's pretty safe to just mail me money, just make sure you put it in between a greeting card or a few pieces of paper so nobody steals it.

Just make sure to specify your size and your address. Get down.

2 comments:

Adam22 said...

lol

Anonymous said...

thecomeupbmx.com?