Saturday, August 19, 2006

GRUNDLE.



That is a serious fucking smith grind!



Awesome trip video from Ohio.

This site is sort of similar to mine. I really like it and I hope that more BMX kids start doing similar shit. This video is on there and it is awesome.

Sequence of Spinner's 720 whip.

This is a very long rail. Hopefully the entire video involves Star Wars characters.

I've always known I hated "street wear" despite my slight interest in it, but I never really knew why until I saw this site. Coincidentally DefGrip seem to have found out about it on the same exact day I did.

I posted the free Etnies DVD which came with DIG a few months back a while ago, but recieved my one and only angry email telling me to take it down. They put that shit on their site though so in case you didn't catch it before, check it out now, here.

And finally just in case you haven't figured it out yet, I totally stole my new style from Nah Right aka the best hip hop blog ever. I highly reccomend bookmarking it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Coincidentally Defgrip seemed to have found out about it on exactly the same day I did."

Coincidence? No. You ripped it.

Adam22 said...

you're a dope. i saw links for it on 2 other messageboards on the same day i posted it, as well as seeing it on defgrip and a friend IMing me about it. also it was only 3 or 4 days after the site was created.