Friday, August 18, 2006

Random Stuff.



Villiani rules. I don't know if I've ever seen a backwards manual to 540 cab before, but if I have it definetly didn't look as good as that one.



This kid rules.

Ryan Metro is off Metal and on United.

Attila Bikes video preview. Devin from Peg Leg ( interview coming up in the zine ) rides for them.

This kid is fucking ten.

George and Max from Boston stayed with me for a few days but I didn't go riding with them because I have a girl from Chicago staying with me. They said they'll have a video up of some of their footage for me soon though.

It's insane how high the rails some kids are doing these days are.

Did you know that this site gets over 500 hits a day? Because I sure as fuck didn't think it would be that high. I definetly appreciate it though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

anthony kills it...even though we had a chill sesh up here in boston he was still smoooth 24/7/365. kids too good.
metro was rippin that shit up.

Adam22 said...

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah boooooooys.

Anonymous said...

hey that kid is jason from ireland....no way!!!!