Monday, October 23, 2006

CALEB RUCKER...... OFF METAL



If you check the Metal site, it says that they "swapped" Caleb Ruecker for some new dude. In response to that statement he made the following Myspace bulletin:

"Iv found myself in a place were one has too make the disstion to either stand staggnet still and not move anywere or to move forward and pursue a life of success soo in knowing that iv made a choice to quit ridin for metal bikes in order for me too prasue my bike carreer iv moved on iv always wanted too ride for metal bikes and i did and now i know what its about and thats not what i want for myself. those who viset the metal site will be suprised to see metals new rider brandan turner (congrates branden). but it says that i was swapped,but i quit the team i didnt get swapped for no one no one can swapped me its not the N.B.A what a rude insult......... im affended. (you want the truth all give ya the truth)

p.s dont get me wrong i love my mates good times were had and friends were made but im not ready tire,it seems like metal bikes is a company were bikers go too retire soo im takin a step forward not backwards.

Cheers, Caleb "the hucker" ruecker"


BEEF?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i reelly think thut caleb reukerr iz a good bmxer butt he is evin beter at speling. and fourming complete sentance.

Anonymous said...

dude needs to learn english

Anonymous said...

seems like a bad move on his part

Anonymous said...

Who cares? its riding not the N.B.A like he said...

Anonymous said...

yeah im loving the english slang he's putting in there. Not american english, REAL english.

nice one Reuker, keep shredding!

UK's still got your back

Anonymous said...

whats beef?

BEEF IS WHEN I SEE YOU
GUARUNTEED TO BE IN I.C.U