Wednesday, October 18, 2006

NO HOMO OF THE WEEK



This is the first ever No Homo of the Week. I'm not going to do any explaining, you know what this shit about.

Anyway, this is the new Ice T cd cover. What the fuck is he thinking? Like, yes I want to look at your wife's naked ass, I really do ( you can do so here ) but why the fuck would I want to look at a 50 year old man laying sprawled out naked on his bed prior to listening to what is presumably a gangsta rap record? That shit is fucking ill man. If he had a pair of jeans on or at least a set of boxers, I wouldn't be making this post right now and we'd still be able to see your fine ass wife's ass and it'd be all good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

^ then you would let Ice-T bust his load in your face, str8 up youknowwhatimsaying?

Anonymous said...

I admire most of the shit you be postin on this blogsite, but shit like this is ridiculous unless you're gonna start doing music reviews... That's on anything..

Adam22 said...

i do what i want.

Anonymous said...

wiki wiki wild wild west you tell em adam