Sunday, October 15, 2006

SPINNER DESTROYS HUMANITY



Okay, let me tell you what is up. Yesterday Spinner beat Dave Mirra, Ryan Nyquist, Scotty Cranmer and a shitload of other dudes who have been riding way longer and have entered 30x as many contests as him in the park prelims of the Dew Tour yesterday. Read about that here. And what's really fucked up is that today, he's competing against all of them again in the finals and in my professional opinion, is probably going to win the whole thing too. Why do I say that? Because all of the tricks Spinner did yesterday to beat everyone he has totally consistent. He can do 720 turndowns and tailwhip 540s all day. Assuming he does the same exact run as he did yesterday he might still be able to win the whole thing, but Spinner isn't one to dissapoint so I wouldn't be suprised if you see him do a 900 and/or a triple whip 360. Assuming he does that, there's absolutely no way anyone will be able to beat him.

So anyway I'd like to wish him good luck.

BONUS BMXBOARD THEFT:

This part is real good. Last trick rules.:



This part is kinda cool:



This part is interesting to me mainly because it proves that Vic Murphy is not dead:

StuntDudes

Add to My Profile | More Videos

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

destroys humanity? he entered a jocked out contest and placed pretty well with a lot of other lesser known riders.