Tuesday, October 17, 2006

JON BLAKE LOVES GETTING DOME



Now that we know Jon most certaintly does not like giving, does he like getting? Today's column, keep in mind that this is 5 years old, will address that:


You bitches know what I love? Answer: Blowjobs. Fuck yes kids, blowjobs are the best invention ever, fact. The only things I can think of that could possibly be better then a blowjob are...
A) Getting jerked off mid blowjob while it's still all wet.
B) Stopping mid suck to pull out and tittyfuck her while it's still wet.
C) In some circumstances, sex. But only when I'm in a drilling kind of mood and I don't want no bitch's puke all over me.

Now, I know in light of my last post some down syndrome bitch who thinks they have some intelligent retort is gonna fire off with "How can you expect to get head and not give it, blah blah, cock isn't great either blah" To this unavoidable cunt I say "Shut up, you fucking knob." Let me explain to everyone right now why boy head is NOT the same as girl head AT ALL.

A cock is EXTERNAL, you can wash that shit off. It gets sweaty, I jump in a shower... fuck that, you know what, I splash a fucking mud puddle on it and it's cleaner than your folded sweaty cave of babies. I look at it this way, for comparison of internal/external cleanliness... If you watched me pick up a piece of shit and play with it and roll it around in my hands, and then you watched me wash my hands thoroughly and completely, you wouldn't WANT to shake my hand, but eventually, you would again, and you wouldn't think about it all the time, even if it took years, you would eventually get over it until someone brought it up or something triggered the memory. HOWEVER, if you witnessed me EATING a fucking turd, no matter how big it was, even just a little poopy, you would NEVER, EVER kiss me, and every time I breathed on you, asked for a bite of something, anything orally related, you would feel like punching me in the ear. You could watch me gargle with fuckin Clorox and you wouldn't want to kiss me. So fuck you.

Anyway, BJ's are so fucking crucial to my existence. The whole face fucking experience is where it's at. It's not even so much the feeling, it's looking down and seeing your dick in a face. All I can think is "My dick is in your face! And it rules!"

Some kids say they don't like blowjobs, some kids even say they like going down on girls BETTER then getting head!!! That sir, is GAY. Yes, you are a faggot. Any guy who likes pussy on his face better then face on his dick is either Faggotville USA, or has some kind of handicap. I don't care if going down on a girl is a very hetero thing to do, you're all faggots. All of you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

those two posts might of been the best thing i've ever read.

Anonymous said...

picture caption: I'm so mad i'm secretly gay! grrrrrrrrrr

Adam22 said...

picture caption: i'm playing warped tour while you stay home on your computer.

Anonymous said...

warped tour is obviously sweet. that goes without saying. there's alot of young boys there..coincidence?

Anonymous said...

picture caption: I sucked off a jock after this set at the warped tour