Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Vintage Tom White Section ( and a bunch of other stuff )



Tom White is definetly one of my favorite riders, and a pretty cool guy. This is him before he got on Fit and Animal and got rid of his brakes. Thanks to Michael Kadas for sending me this link.

BONUS:

Check out this dope video of Kyle Hirskorn and Kyle Dykeshoorn. The drugs kept the hood from starving.



Some more good street shit that I got emailed. Not sure what the dude's name is though. In the commision you ask for permission to hit 'em.



This is a cool Ohio based park/street edit ( Thanks to Michael Kadas again for this one ):



Same dude also sent me this link to his friend's photo site. I want to post one of his pictures but I'm on my girlfriend's gay Mac and it's too confusing. I'll be back in NYC on thursday and I'll post a bunch of shit to make up for my leave of absence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought tom said in an issue of rideUK or something that he couldn't manual...

anyway that was good. his section in all day was better though.

Anonymous said...

the last video was the best