Tuesday, October 31, 2006

THE COME UP SELLS OUT

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You may notice some advertisements showing up on my site soon. I'm just messing around and seeing how much money I can make using this site. Can you believe that 40,000 different people looked at this site last month? Me neither. Either way, it's not like it's going to affect the content in any way, so if you don't like it I suggest you eat a dirty diaper. If you feel like being a good pal click on them, or don't, I don't care. PEACE OUT.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's cool that you throw all this together, I appreciate it.
But it's pretty ridiculous that you're going to make money off of other people's work.
You don't even pay for this website. Pretty lame is you ask me.

Anonymous said...

I think its tight, youre kinda gettin over by making money on nothing... atleast someone is.. right?

Anonymous said...

making money off of posting youtube vids and photos that you dont give credit for! nice job

Adam22 said...

there won't be any pop up ads, just those google adsense ad's probably.

"making money off of posting youtube vids and photos that you dont give credit for! nice job "

if you really thought it was that simple, you'd make your own website and blow mine out of the water. please do, asshead.

Anonymous said...

grammy i want comission on video's that i send your way..

i got pills to pay!

andy

Anonymous said...

if the kids want a website like this, and obviously they do, then why not capitalize off of it? especially if it doesn't even affect the viewers.

siiiiiick

Adam22 said...

it is totally unfathomable to me that you could possibly hold an opinion that stupid.