Tuesday, October 24, 2006

VIDEO BLOWOUT

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Davey Watson doing some sort of smith grind. I'm only posting this because it relates to the video directly below this sentence.

AD_2



New
Facad trailer. This shit is going to be good. I'm probably going to go as far as actually buying it because I want to see it so bad. Also anyone who was hating on Bruce for doing that questionable fakie Ruben wallride on the Ride site is going to be bummmed, he does a completely legit one in this.



Fashion BMX trailer. I'm fairly stoked on this too. Bunch of dudes from the UK who kill it.

The quality in this new Mutiny trailer is amazing. And the riding is good too.

The new Standard trailer is pretty cool. I didn't know you could do a 540 flair, and I definetly didn't know you could tailtap out of it 2 feet off the ground. This apparently consists entirely of their UK team. Now I want to see what Moliterno is up to riding wise.

New video featuring Tim from Maine. I like it. You need to give him even more credit because think about how shitty it must be to actually live in Maine.

This BMX Kelowna video is pretty good.

Finally, Nation BMX ( a really good shop in Jersey ) has a couple of cool promos going on with Animal:





Aaaaaaaaaand that's about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the standard link doesnt work

Adam22 said...

whoops, fixed it.